Mommas Boys

Mommas Boys

WELCOME

Welcome to Life With a Double. It is a blog about a quirky fact most people would never know about me, that is I am an identical twin. It is something only around 10 million people in the world can truly say they have experienced. Here is a way to bring stories and adventures about the ups and downs of having a twin.

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Stories from Hawaii


Well, I got to talk to my twin the other day since he is back from his trip and I thought I would share a picture he brought back. It is of a sailing trip he took around some of Hawaii. He said it was a blast and said he wishes I was there to experience it with him. He sounds like he had a blast and I am so excited to go to Scotland this summer to visit him. Meanwhile, he is also extremely behind in homework so he has been looking for reassurance that he will get it all done. For some reason he feels like he needs my approval and for me to tell him that it will all work out. It is weird, throughout my entire life I have looked to him to help me and reassure me but since college started we switched roles. Now I am much more independent and he looks up to me for approval. It is a weird role reversal but I guess its life. Sometimes he leans on me and sometimes I lean on him. Life is amazing as a twin. Here is the pic!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What type of siblings do you have?