Mommas Boys

Mommas Boys

WELCOME

Welcome to Life With a Double. It is a blog about a quirky fact most people would never know about me, that is I am an identical twin. It is something only around 10 million people in the world can truly say they have experienced. Here is a way to bring stories and adventures about the ups and downs of having a twin.

Monday, March 29, 2010

Monday

Well, Mondays are never exciting days. Starting the school week back up and realizing how much stuff that needs to be done that isn't. Lucky for my replica he is enjoying the beach on the coast. He said he went to dinner last night with his girlfriends family and the owner of the Hilton and the bill was $500! He also said that the owner of the Hilton there said he lost 100 million dollars when the economy took a downfall. It sounds like he is a cool guy and a fun guy to talk to. Meanwhile, I am sitting in my apartment doing homework and looking in my fridge to eat something and seeing absolutely nothing. Oh also it was our 21st birthday about 2 weeks ago and my brother and I got tattoos for it. Its really cool and they relate to each other. Mine is an alpha and omega symbol and my brothers is also that but with more around it. It symbolizes brothers from the beginning until the end. It was fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What type of siblings do you have?