Mommas Boys

Mommas Boys

WELCOME

Welcome to Life With a Double. It is a blog about a quirky fact most people would never know about me, that is I am an identical twin. It is something only around 10 million people in the world can truly say they have experienced. Here is a way to bring stories and adventures about the ups and downs of having a twin.

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Another Set of Twins in the Family.

My Aunt just had a set of twins last week and I am happy to say they are healthy and a bundle full of trouble! She updates us continuously saying she almost never sleeps and is already completely worn out! She is lucky she doesn't have to worry about money or anything like that. I honestly don't know how my mother did it at age 22 while being broke in California! Mom is getting a huge hug next time I see her!

3 comments:

  1. Isn't that amazing? When I think about all the stuff my parents must have gone through to have me at such a young age, I'm totally amazed. I don't think I could raise a kid at my age! Sometimes I forget about all the trouble I was as a kid and I need to remember and make sure to give them lots of hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Twins aside, I wonder if my kids will ever have the ah ha moment you've just had. Being a parent is the MOST challenging job I have ever had. It's bigger then earning a PhD, bigger then being in advertising and meeting famous people, bigger then teaching (though teaching comes closest)...and the challenge never ends. Give your mom that that hug...and many more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yah I don't think anyone will ever had enough appreciation for the sacrifices parents make to raise a child. I read that it costs $177440 in 2007 to raise a kid to 18 years old! And in my family there are 4 of us and my mom has 17 brothers and sisters: 9 brothers and sisters and 9 step brothers and sisters! Insane!!!!

    ReplyDelete

What type of siblings do you have?